UnitingCare Moreland Hall has renamed to UnitingCare ReGen
Please update your bookmarks and follow this link to our new home page:
Triage and Assessment
The Triage Worker can conduct an initial telephone screening and refer eligible people to their appropriate service.
An assessment is the first step in assessing client suitability and readiness and assisting them to access the appropriate service. During the assessment, the assessor will ask a series of questions in order to get an accurate picture of the person's current circumstances. This infomation enables matching with the most appropriate service. If a client is assessed as not suitable for our services the assessor will assist the client to access other treatment options.
To arrange an assessment:
- Contact the Triage Worker between 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- The Triage Worker will arrange for an assessment.
- Please bring your Medicare Card and one additional form of identification.
- You may need to see a doctor prior to admission, either your own General Practitioner, or the Assessment Worker can help you to access a doctor.
- Appointments are available for Mental Health Case Managers to attend with a client. A referral is required in cases where a client is being case managed by other health services and welfare services.
Last Updated on Thursday, 05 May 2011