UnitingCare Moreland Hall has renamed to UnitingCare ReGen

Please update your bookmarks and follow this link to our new home page:





Counselling and Support Services Attention: open in a new window. PDFPrintE-mail

The Counselling, Consulting and Continuing Care Team of experienced counsellors assist people to deal with problems associated with alcohol and other drug use.


Counselling at Moreland Hall is available to people who live in the Local Government areas of Hume, Darebin and Moreland. There is a counsellor available to see individuals and/or family members at the following locations:
  • Darebin Community Health Centre, Crevelli Street, Preston, 3072
  • Moreland Hall, 26 Jessie Street, Moreland, 3058
  • Youth Central, Pearcedale Road, Broadmeadows, 3047
  • PANCH Health Service, 300 Bell Street Preston. 3072
How a Counsellor can help
Some of the things a counsellor can help you with include:
  • information about the effects of alcohol and drug use
  • assisting you to plan to make changes to your alcohol or other drug use (incorporating goal setting)
  • assisting you to develop strategies to prevent relapse
  • support in behaviour change
  • assistance in contacting other services that can help
  • information and support for families affected by alcohol and other drug use
After Hours Counselling

Moreland Hall has counselling appointments available on Wednesday and Thursday evenings (5:00 pm - 8:30 pm). This can be helpful if a person is working, studying or has other commitments during the day.
Attendance at these times is via appointment only.
To access Counselling Services at Moreland Hall please call (03) 9386 2876 and ask to speak to the Intake Worker.